Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) in collaboration with Brown – Forman (B-F) is committed to hiring, supporting, and developing talent from groups currently underrepresented at every level in the wine and spirits industry.
This includes people of color — Black, African American, Hispanic, Latinx, Indigenous, Native American, Alaska Native. As part of this ongoing commitment, both RNDC and B-F are dedicated to crafting meaningful career experiences to advance participants pathway to successful sales leadership.
This early career program includes comprehensive sales training and an immersive spirits education through a structured path with the right portfolio of on the job, social, and formal experiences.
Participants will receive structured onboarding, progressive trainings, defined transition plans, performance reviews and mentorship. Upon successful completion of the Elevate Program, individuals will have gained experiences and knowledge to continue their journey as sales leaders in the spirits industry.
This program is being offered in the following locations -
• Follow established procedures and guidelines to promote and sell the organization's products within an assigned geographic area, product range, or list of customer accounts to meet sales targets.
• Pursue sales leads, personally visit existing and new customers, assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services, prepare price quotes, delivery dates and service obligations to meet established revenue targets.
• Develop sales skills and knowledge of the organization's products, services, and customers by working closely with a more experienced sales representative.
• May troubleshoot and handle customer related inquiries.
• Job duties include working nights and weekends on promotional activities and other account activities.
Four year college degree, preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires a current, valid state driver's license, ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company and Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state. The employee must regularly lift up to 50 pounds and will occasionally lift up to 100 pounds. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.