The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for conducting evaluations, design system and procedures, conduct work simplifications and measurement studies, prepare operations procedure manuals and drive efficiencies in a team function, which supports critical business operations between national teams and senior management, in such a way as to meet and exceed the company’s objectives by performing the following duties.
• Responsible for interpreting, compiling, maintaining, analyzing and presenting market, customer, and internal company sales data to evaluate performance and sales strategies in the market.
• Oversees and optimizes team databases and prepares weekly/monthly reports.
• Utilizes in-houses tools (MicroStrategy) and external tools (IRI, AC Neilsen, Spectra) to develop detailed market analysis and targets inclusive of predictive analysis capabilities.
• Provides analysis of National Accounts execution and program ROI.
• Drives communication and data sharing from chain to other function heads and region presidents.
• Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data. Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text. The role covers a wide range of responsibilities to support the company’s growth objectives and ensure profitability throughout the designated channel.
• Emphasis will be placed on incorporating common templates, reporting, and team focus across all RNDC markets, National Account channels. Position will provide necessary support for business review and planning meetings.
• Responsible for compiling, maintaining, analyzing and presenting market, customer, & internal company sales data to evaluate performance and sales strategies in the market. Maintains databases and prepares weekly/monthly reports. Utilizes in-house tools like MS and external tools (IRI, AC Neilsen, YDrinks) to develop detailed market analysis and targets.
• Provides analysis of customer/team execution and program ROI. This position will need to use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles.
• Interact with customers/suppliers to promote the Company’s business and image (be able to communicate effectively with both customers and suppliers while projecting RNDC/NDC values/goals).
• Attend meetings/training necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
• Produce and distribute consolidated financial statements and Gross Profit reports.
• Planning Process and Review Meetings. Making sure that all teams (NAR and NAON) use common/aligned data to plan their monthly chain goals during each fiscal year.
Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university or equivalent preferred; one to two years related experience and/or training, of which one to two years in an accounting or financial environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred; seven or more years related experience, preferably previous marketing and analyzing data with an alcoholic beverage wholesaler or supplier and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet, Microsoft Office Suite software (such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and etc.), and order processing systems (such as AS400 / Alpha Database software, Logility, Microstrategy, and etc.) or the aptitude to learn.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Compensation & Benefits
Pay Range: $76,000 to $108,600
For full-time associates, this job position offers health, dental, and vision coverage, a 401(k) Plan, and a Health Savings Account (HSA). Other benefits include company-paid benefits such as life insurance, short-term disability and company-paid holidays. We also offer a paid time off (PTO) program to provide associates with scheduled or unscheduled paid time off from work that can be used for needs such as vacation, personal or family illness, doctor appointments and other activities of the associate’s choice.
This position is eligible for phone allowance.
Participation in these programs are subject to applicable wait periods and all plan and program terms and eligibility.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed